Sunday, September 23, 2007

PAPA'S BIRTHDAY

Nikki had a lot of fun at the hot spring resort in Laguna yesterday. We left the house a bit late, but everyone was in good spirits. Nikki was the most excited though. He kept on talking and talking on the way to Laguna much to the chagrin of everyone. Anyway, Ethan was still feverish so he stayed with me the whole time. He was feeling so low he didn't say a word and didn't move much. He just wanted to be cuddled. Poor baby. Anyway, we did not go back to Monte Vista. We decided to try a new place called Sun City. It was all right. Not only was the entrance fee cheaper but they had more lifeguards there and the place was quite clean. So I was happy with the choice. Nikki went to the children's pool straightaway and stayed there until we had to leave. He simply had a lot of fun which was a great thing. Ethan slept most of the day. Mama, Papa, Russell and his wife Christine swam and Ron and I stayed at our table to watch over our things. When I called Ruther at around 2pm to check on him, he asked to speak to Papa and so he greeted his dad. They conversed for a while. It rained the rest of the afternoon and I had to shield Ethan from some of the spray. I dozed a bit though because the air was just so deliciously cool. Anyway, we got ready to leave by 430. We had to drop Ron off at his place in Laguna because he decided to stay there until Monday (he works in the vicinity). Nikki and I bathed there because there were reports that there was going to be a water interruption at home. I didn't want to go home and NOT be able to bathe. That would just be so yucky. I didn't want to take the chance. Anyway, it was a bit traffic on the way home so it was 8pm when we finally parked in front of our gate. We were all so hungry too, so we had dinner and after that, I spoke to Ruther and told him about our day. He was still concerned about Ethan but I told him he was improving.

Really exhausting day. But fun. =D

No comments: