Sunday, September 16, 2007

SATURDAY

I don't know why but I have been craving for chocolates these past few days. Must have something to do with hormones. Or depression. Or sweet cravings. Anyway, I try to limit my chocolate consumption as much as I can though. Diabetes is in the family...

.....

Nikki is currently interested in geography. I got him a world map puzzle and he loved it! He now knows a lot of countries and their locations (Canada is beside United States, Mexico is below the US, Japan is above the Philippines, etc.). We are also slowly getting to know the continents. Of course, no pressure but the interest is there so I am excited. He also loves the flags! So far he already knows the flags of Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Egypt, England, Mexico, Australia, China, Canada, United States and some others. We also studied the oceans and the mountains and the rivers. Of course, this did not happen in one sitting. We are still going through it all and then going back for reviews but I am really pleased with Nikki's interest. He is only 5 for goodness' sake! I hope he will continue to have this thirst for knowledge.

Ethan is also starting to speak more these days. He could already form simple sentences although it seems I'm the only one who can understand him. Not that I mind. It's nice being Ethan's only interpreter. Makes the Mommy-Ethan bond more special. =D He's still into bugs. And until he finds something else to pique is interest, I'll have to get used to it. =D

No comments: