Saturday, September 22, 2007

STILL HOT

Ethan still has fever although he did managed to consume 2 bottles of milk which pleased me, unlike before when he would only drink water. He also vomited once last night and fortunately, did not do that on the bed, so I am thankful for that. I noticed that my boys usually vomit when they are sick. But then again, my boys are not prone to sickness so I suppose it's all right. They usually average a fever/one illness per year. Anyway, I hope Ethan does get better. I just know that once he starts perspiring, the fever will break and he'll be okay again. But when he's sick he's such a cranky baby (like his dad!) and he would always want some hugs and kisses and refuse to walk around and would prefer a piggyback ride instead. Poor baby...

I'm also a bit worried about the swimming thing today because of his fever. I don't know if he'll be too cranky to swim or if the water will be too inviting and he'll be in the water the whole time. I'm not actually worried about the water temperature because it's a hot spring resort. I'm worried about him getting the chills. But I am prepared. I brought several clothes for him (just in case there would be another vomiting bout) and I also brought a blanket and a baby comforter for him to lie on. Ruther is also worried about him. But hopefully, Ethan will bounce back to his usual self soon.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hope Ethan is soon better, take care, Jane

:P said...

thanks so much jane...