Thursday, October 18, 2007

NO SHOW

The painters did not come today. I am kind of worried about the partly finished work upstairs. I hope they are coming back tomorrow. If not, I would really freak out and not know how to get our room done in time for Ruther's arrival. I hired two painters for the job and both of them are not here today! Oh no... This is getting worrisome. I sincerely hope they will be coming tomorrow. They actually have to redo the ceiling because instead of off-white, they used a grayish-white color and it clashed with teh avocado color of the walls! So just to be on the safe side, Ruther and I decided to have our ceiling repainted white. And today the painters didn't come!! Okay, I shan't panic... But they better come tomorrow or else!!

.....

Ruther told me yesterday that he passed his JTest!! It's a language (Nihongo) proficiency exam. I can't remember the exact date when he took the exam but he told me the results yesterday. Anyway, I am so proud of him. Being the perfectionist that he is, he told me that he passed but did not get the score he wanted. Silly! I'm just happy that he passed! And I know he's happy as well.

Congrats sweetie!

No comments: