Tuesday, October 23, 2007

RAINY TUESDAY

I woke up pretty early this morning considering I slept kinda late last night. I fixed most of Ruther's and my books in the shelves. Most of our books are there now, but I think there are still more books in other places in the house (attic, Ron's room, etc.) and I know I have to put them there as well. I finished fixing the books at around 1230am. I know. But I just didn't want to leave the work unfinished. Today I'll need to do more cleaning, fixing and decorating. I will also have to go out and buy the boys' milk and Ethan's ointment. So this will most probably be another busy day for me.PS. Sorry if I haven't been posting photos of the room yet. I wanted it to be a surprise for Ruther so I promise, once he has a look I'll post away.

.....

I am feeling a bit guilty that I have been neglecting my studies for the past weeks. It's just that I had a lot of things on my mind (and still do) and I just could not concentrate on what I was studying. I didn't want to force it so I decided to put if off for a while until I could get back to it. I'm sure, once I'm done fixing my room, I'll be able to study away with no more worries.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures (but we can certainly wait until you're hubby has seen it!). Sounds like you've been busy, girl!

:P said...

don't worry becky! i'll get to it as soon as I'm all done with the fixing and decorating! =D