Sunday, October 14, 2007

SUNDAY TRIM

I had to give Ethan a haircut today. His hair has just become so long and unkempt, I was not too happy about it. So this morning, before I gave him his bath, I brought him to the garage and I trimmed his hair there. Of course he put up a fuss. This is the main reason why I can't bring him to the barber because he just hates it a lot. We can't even make him sit on the chair for goodness' sake! Anyway, at least when I cut his hair, he's relatively more behaved and I just have to urge him not to fidget. And of course, I need a great amount of baby powder to keep the itching to a minimum. He really hates those snippets of hair. Everytime I snip, he would avade the falling hair as though they were bugs. So you can imagine our progress through the entire length of the garage as he carefully tried to walk away from me (and the falling hair) while I was trying to give him a good-enough haircut. Anyway, I did buy some nice hair trimmers/scissors so they were a huge help and at least Ethan's hairstyle is better now than earlier this morning. I suppose I will have to give him another haircut in a few weeks' time but for now, I'm happy that my boy had his trim. =D

2 comments:

Becky said...

My boys hate haircuts, too.

:P said...

Isn't that a sad thing? =( I always hoped that Ethan would get a nice haircut but i don't want to traumatize him so for now, my trims will have to do...