Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

When I wake up in the morning, I usually look for my glasses first before getting out of bed. (I usually kiss Ruther first thing in the morning, but since he's not here, my glasses are my priority.) Anyway, last night, I remember placing my glasses on top of the radio (which was on the bed). When I woke up this morning, it was not on the radio. You know where I found it? Under Ethan. And yup, it was in 2 pieces. It's really okay. I have an extra pair and those glasses did not cost me much. If it did, I would have felt really bad about the accident. Anyway, at least I'll get to use my new pair now. Which means, I'll have to get another pair in case another emergency crops up...

.....

The boys and I spent the afternoon at the mall. I had to buy those plastic racks so I could organize the stuff at the attic. I also bought some clothes for the boys because some of their clothes were ruined in the wash. =( I know... But there's no need to dwell on those things. Before, I would obsess about it and have difficulty letting go but now, I try to look at the positive side of things. Not only is it healthier but it lessens my wrinkles and gives me a happier disposition. Anyway, the boys had fun at the mall and that was all that mattered. =D

.....

Tomorrow, Tita Nicki and I are going with Mama to the market. Since it'll be the last weekend of Tita Nicki here (she will be returning to Australia on the 30th), she wanted to get some stuff there and have some of the kakanin (sweet Filipino desserts/snacks) sold there. Even if she is Australian, she loves our kakanin. Her favorites are the pichi-pichi (dessert made from cassava) and bibingka (rice cake, also my all-time favorite!). So yeah, she's really looking forward to tomorrow. And since this is her last weekend here, so am I!

No comments: