Thursday, October 25, 2007

WEIRD WEATHER

The weather has been crazy today. This morning it was sunny. Then around noon it was really cloudy. A few minutes ago it rained and now it's sunny/cloudy again. Weird. I wish it would make up its mind. =D

.....

I'm still fixing up the room. Today I asked one of the workers to drill some holes for screws for the hooks, the mirror, the curtain rod, etc. The room is looking more and more wonderful! Okay, I know, I'm biased because it's Ruther's and my room but still, I'm glad that everything is starting to come together wonderfully. Ruther asked me last night to see the room and I told him to just let me finish fixing and decorating then I'll send him photos. We've also been talking about what other things to get for the room like the tv, the chair, etc. Ruther said that we'll do that together when he comes home. Yipee! I miss shopping with my sweetie. Okay, gotta go back to fixing/decorating/cleaning.

4 comments:

mitzh said...

I'm happy for you, Yette. Everything is falling to its proper places..

Becky said...

It sounds like it's going to be lovely. Can't wait to see pics. When will your hubby be home to see it?

:P said...

thanks soooo much mitzh! i hope everything will be wonderful...

:P said...

ruther will be home in 2 weeks, becky! can't wait!! =D