Friday, December 07, 2007

17 DAYS TO GO

Did you know that there are 17 more days to go before Christmas? Unbelievable. Of course, I only counted until the 24th because well, admit it, the eve of Christmas is pretty much like it already. Are you all done with your Christmas shopping? I still have to buy presents for 1. a godchild of Ruther (I'm planning to get her a nice Disney princess watch), 2. a 2-year-old boy (a son of one of Ruther's cousin's and of course, 3. my family (i.e., Ruther, Nikki and Ethan). I already scouted at the mall the other day for likely presents and I do have some ideas on what to get them. I really planned on completing my Christmas shopping before December but with the budgetting and all, I guess it's okay to get these presents later on (but definitely NOT a few days before Christmas - I can already imagine the crowd then...). Anyway, Santa will also have presents for the boys, surely (if you know what I mean). I suppose you know where Santa does his shopping? =D

.....

Ethan's cough is still not getting better. If it won't subside by Saturday, I'm going to bring him to the pediatrician. The doctor will most likely prescribe a cough medicine and I just know that Ethan will hate taking it just as much as I hate giving it to him. =( Let's just pray that his cough will go away on its own. Or I can try that pei pa koa. Does anyone know where I could buy a bottle?

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Oh man, I have barely even started my shopping yet...it looks like you've gotten a lot done already.

Sending good thoughts to your son to get feeling better.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!