Wednesday, December 05, 2007

ALL BETTER BUT...

Ruther is all better now. However, Ethan is suffering from coughs so I'm getting worried about that. I'm trying my best to make sure his back is always dry, he does not go out in the rain, or doesn't scream too much. I am considering giving him some cough medicine but after reading a news report about cough medicines' effects on kids a few weeks ago, I might try some alternative medicine. Like honey maybe. Anyway, I just hope that his cough goes away soon...

.....

Am enjoying December a lot. I love the weather, I love spending time with my family, and I love how Christmas goes nearer and nearer. Am so looking forward to the holidays. But before that, I have got a LOT of preparation to do.

But I'm not worried. I love Christmas. =D

No comments: