Saturday, December 15, 2007

JEDI

Well, Ruther had a fun time last night. When he got home, he regaled me with stories about the party and who were dressed as who and what happened and who won the raffle prizes. Oh yeah, Ruther won 3rd prize and got a DVD 5.1! Isn't that great? He also got some consolation prizes but we did not open those yet (they were wrapped) because we thought the boys would have fun opening them on Christmas day. Anyway, doesn't he look cool in his costume? I know I'm pretty biased but can you imagine that robe as a lab gown before that?!?! I'm actually proud of myself for putting that thing together with a needle and thread. The one who won best in costume was this guy who was The Hulk. He was green all over. He was really cool. But I wouldn't hug him, that's for sure. =D Anyway, I'm glad Ruther had fun last night. Here is another photo of him with his arch enemy...


3 comments:

Jeff Keith said...

He made a great Jedi and you did good on the costume. It looks like they had a great time. So, did he take Vader out with his lightsaber or what?

Becky said...

The costume looks GREAT Yette! Good job!

Sounds like the party was a smashing success. That's great that he won, too!

Amy said...

The costume turned out great! Much better than you made it out to be! :)