Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MORE STUFF TO GIVE

Our frequent trips to Starbucks these past weeks made me discover so much more than the different blends and flavors of coffee and of course, the planner. In one corner of the store, I saw a box with a sign that asked for used or new books and coloring books to be given to poor kids this Christmas. Of course, I immediately thought about the many uncolored activity and coloring books of the boys and thought that it would be nice to give those away. So a few days ago, I started looking through the boys' mini-library and found these:


Do you think these will do?
I will try to see if there are still more to give. It really gives me a nice feeling that these partly used books will go to kids who need them more than we do. Hopefully they will enjoy playing and learning with these... =D

No comments: