Sunday, December 16, 2007

SICK AGAIN

We stayed home the whole day yesterday so I was really surprised when I discovered last night that Ruther had a fever. I mean, why would that happen? Anyway, I asked my sis (who is a doctor) and she said it could be related to the crazy weather which really, is so crazy these days. I'll be cool in the morning and sweltering by afternoon. Really, it's so weird. So now, my poor baby has to take medicine and needs a lot of rest and fluids. Oh, by the way, I still haven't figured out if it is "starve a fever, feed a cold" or the other way around.

.....

Ruther was kind of disappointed that I had to trim the boys' hair. He actually wanted them to have long-ish hair and although it looks nice sometimes, it's just not easy to fix. Plus, with the weather, the boys need a haircut that would keep them cool. So despite knowing he would be disappointed about that, I still had to trim their hair. Personally, I think they look cool and nice. =D

.....

I cannot believe that there is only 8 days before Christmas!! I am so excited!! I'm already planning all sorts of things and food and presents... I hope it's gonna be loads of fun... How are your Christmas plans coming along?

No comments: