Thursday, January 17, 2008

BYE FOR NOW!

So, you won't probably hear from me til Saturday. Our flight tomorrow is at 545 a.m. so that means, we'll have to be at the airport at 345 a.m. Since I won't have time to sit in front of the computer anymore, I'm going to say my goodbyes now. We will be back around 4pm on Sunday so I might say hello then. For sure once we're back, I will regale you all with all the things that we experienced in Bohol. Help us pray for a safe trip! =D

Hear from you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though you won't get this until you get back, I hope you have a great time!!! I just said a little prayer for your safety. :)

Jane said...

I hope you all have a lovely time,
take care Jane

beevs said...

heyyy..u went to bohol pala. i'd like to go there too. so how was it? can't wait for your beach stories. :)