Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CALAMANSI JUICE

I am back to drinking calamansi juice. Because of my cold, I decided to go all-natural again and simply take my Vitamin C my usual way. I really don't mind. I love drinking calamansi juice.

Last night, I was not able to sleep well. Not only did my nose feel stuffy, my head was terribly heavy as well. I was really in a sore mood but it was a bit more of self-pity. I just hate getting sick. Anyway, I'm hoping all this Vitamin C will help get rid of this cold soon. I don't anyone here at home to catch this from me.

.....

It's quite overcast today. I love it. I don't have any plans of leaving the house so the cool weather is really nice. I just hope it won't rain later. Ruther commuted to work today. It would be really irksome if it rains on his way home.

My day will be a slow one. We will of course, be doing some lessons but nothing too strenous because of my disposition. I might curl up with my book later. Looking forward to that...

No comments: