Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME

This tag is from Mhay. Thanks for this girl! =D

My name: Lea (Yette is my nick)
Childhood ambition: to be a doctor (I don't know why but during my childhood, most of the kids I know answered "doctor" to the question, "what would you like to be when you grow up?") Now, though, I'm happy being a stay-at-home wife and mom but maybe someday, I could be in a job that involves kids. =D
Fondest memory: Ruther's and my wedding day, hands down
Soundtrack: none in particular. I try to listen to all sorts of music genres but I do love the soundtracks from Adam Sandler's movies
Retreat: the bathroom
Wildest dream: to live in Japan and travel the world
Proudest moment: bringing Nikki and Ethan into this world
Biggest challenge: successfully homeschooling the boys and finding my life's purpose
Alarm clock: my trusty cellphone
Perfect day: spending it with Ruther and the boys
First job: Blue Cross (and let me just say, it really sucked so I quit)
Indulgence: chocolates
Last purchase: groceries
Favorite movie: Meet Joe Black
Inspiration: my family
My life is: simple and happy and once Ruther, the boys and I can finally be together, it will be complete
My card is: nonexistent =D

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great list, Yette. Many of my answers would be the same.