Monday, February 18, 2008

MISSING F R I E N D S

Before Ruther left for Japan, we were watching episodes of FRIENDS. I dunno why, maybe I just miss this so much. I told Ruther then that I noticed that there were no more "FRIENDS-type" tv shows these days, you know, taped in front of a live audience. We have Heroes, Psych, Monk, Prison Break, Lost, and all that and I kind of miss the wacky and fun FRIENDS show. It's just a wonderful show and I love the close friendship they all had and their really unique personalities. If you were a FRIENDS character, who would you be? To be honest, I think I would be Rachel. I'm not as obsessive-compulsive as Monica I suppose. Also, I just like to have a guy to depend on and I'm also a bit of a crybaby. =D I'll ask Ruther who he is later. I think that will be veeery interesting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed that there aren't many shows taped in front of a live audience anymore, but you're right. So few are comedy shows anymore...crime/action dramas just wouldn't work well on a stage. The need to come up with another really great show like Friends!! :)

mitzh said...

I miss Friends too, I'm kind of addicted to Brothers and Sisters, have you seen it? And Grey's Anatomy as well.