Friday, February 29, 2008

TAGGED!

Michael sent me this. Which is so unexpected because I would think that he's not one to do this. But cheers to him for being a great sport! Miss yah!

1. FIRST NAME? Lea
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night while watching Ghost Whisperer. Hey, I'm a cry baby!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yup.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? What kind of question is this? Any meat will do as long as its properly cooked.
6. KIDS? Two wonderful boys.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Why not? I would love to be friends with me. =D
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? My Cozy Nook is my journal now.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nope. Not the type.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yeah, even if the idea scares the hell out of me, it's in my ___ Things to Do Before I Die list.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Corn flakes. I'm a simple girl.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not always.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I have to be for my boys but Ruther has always been my rock. Always.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Oooh! My all-time favorite is Mango and okay, Rocky Road, but I love Arce Avocado ice cream too.
16. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
17. RED OR PINK? Pink.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? Ruther says I think too much. And okay, I agree.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sweetie.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It's okay. I would love to hear what they have to say.
21. WHAT COLOR TROUSERS/SHORTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green shorts. Barefooted.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A slice of pizza.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "I'm the Map" from Dora the Explorer (the boys are watching it behind me)
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A lovely orange.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Scents of home.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE: Do cellphones count? My husband then.
27. THE FIRST TWO THINGS YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Personality and smile.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Hmmmm... Let me think... Hahaha! Of course!
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Used to be coffee but I'm playing the healthy card so good ol' water.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Badminton.
31. EYE COLOR? Brown.
32. HAT SIZE? Will tell you when I find out.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not anymore.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Don't have a particular favorite. Really depends on my mood and yes, hormones. =D
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Always always happy endings.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Jumper.
37. WHAT COLOR TOP ARE YOU WEARING? Light green blouse (to match my green shorts).
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn is my favorite season but I'll take summer over winter. Am just not used to the cold - yet.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Why can't I have both?
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I really don't know...
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Leche flan.
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I also don't know. (But I'm saying this to be on the safe side.) =D
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Ultimate Guice to Homeschooling by Debra Bell, Remember Me by Mary Higgins Clark, Survival Japanese by Boye de Mente, and my Psychology textbooks.
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Am using Sanseido's New Concise Japanese-English Dictionary as a mousepad.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? American Idol. Am hoping Ramiele Malubay makes it to the top 3 at least. But Carly is a strong contender.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Sounds of nature.
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles. Thanks to my mom and dad and of course, Ruther.
48. THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Japan. Miss it so...
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can sneeze with my eyes open. Kidding! Hahaha! I am a resourceful person. I'm like a female McGyver. =D
50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN? July; Zamboanga City
51. WHEN YOU ARE THINKING, DO YOU LOOK UP, DOWN OR SCRATCH YOUR HEAD? I just look straight ahead.
52. WHAT NAME DO YOU WISH YOU HAD? I don't know. Am happy with my name.
53. NAME OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH? Nasul Sajili. (Hope I got that right.)
54. LIVING WITH PARENTS OR ALONE? With in-laws.
55. DO YOU LOVE YOU BROTHER(S)/SISTER(S)? Of course I do!

No comments: