Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

I'm thinking of getting a trim. I have a pretty good idea of what I want my hair to look like but I still need to find a photo of the hairstyle just to minimize the chances of well, I dunno, accidents maybe. :P I just don't want to risk looking like a hag after I leave the hair salon so I'm still looking at magazines for the hairstyle I want. Hopefully, it won't be too hard to find.

.....

I'm going to the post office later this afternoon to send Ruther his "care package". I'm sending him his butong pakwan (salted watermelon seeds) and a few other items that could not be found or that would be difficult to find in Japan. It will be nice to see the woman I made friends with there. She always takes the time to chat with me even if there's a long queue of people (I know that can be irritating to them but I'm not the one making conversation!). Last year, I gave her a nice pasalubong from Japan. I gave her a fan and some munchies and she was happy with them. It's always fun to make good friends in uncommon places and it's also nice to know that there's someone working in the post office who will not overcharge you for your packages to your husband. :D

No comments: