Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WEATHER AND DREAMS

It's another overcast day today. It's so frustrating because I want it to rain so badly. I was thinking the boys will have fun playing with their umbrellas under the rain and splashing in puddles but then, there's no rain! It literally is so cloudy right now, I can't even see a bit of blue sky at all but - no rain. Well hopefully it will rain any day this week. It would be nice to study the rain with the boys as part of our homeschooling lessons. =D

.....

Early this morning I had a dream about my friend. This girl has been my friend since kindergarten and we email and send SMS to each other from time to time. She currently lives in Davao, a city in the southern Philippines. Anyway, I dreamed that she was singing videoke. In the dream, I was a bit surprised about it because I never thought of her singing (she's a dancer). Well, I can't seem to remember the rest of my dream but that basically was the gist of it. So this morning, I sent her an SMS. I told her about my dream and I was like, "How long have you been doing this?" (in my dream). She sent me a reply and this is where it gets really weird. She said that she's into videoke right now! She said that she even asked her husband to buy her a Magic Sing mic so she could sing at home. Hahaha! What a coincidence. And so freakishly weird. And now, here's the million dollar question: Did I really channel my friend while I was deep in my subconscious or is it just all a coincidence?

No comments: