Monday, March 17, 2008

SUMMER HEAT

We've been back in Manila for only 2 days and suddenly it's like summer just arrived out of nowhere. Where have all the cool nights gone?

Yesterday was especially warm. I had to make sure the boys were comfy lest they get sick from this humid weather. I had to go out in the afternoon while the boys took their nap because I had to buy Ethan's milk and really, the heat was just penetrating. Good thing after a while it got cloudy so that was a relief. Come evening though, it suddenly rained. The weather can be so weird sometimes.

I don't know if today is a sign of hot days to come. I'm actually one not to mind summer weather and I could always think of ways to stay cool (mango shake is one!) but it can be pretty bothersome when the air from the fan blowing on your face is as hot as your breath. So yeah, hopefully, summer won't be as warm as I think it's going to be.

I said "hopefully".

No comments: