Friday, March 28, 2008

SUMMER HEAT

It's only March but it really feels like we're right smack in the middle of summer. Really, I can only wonder how it can get any hotter in the coming weeks. If anyone ever had doubts about global warming before, well, I don't think they have any now.

It's just been sooo intolerable that around 1pm, you just can't not use the AC. I mean, even if you have the fan on (full blast), it's just so hot that it doesn't do anything to make you feel comfortable. The boys aren't complaining as long as the fan is on, but I really don't want them to develop dry cough because of the hot weather.

Anyway, I am planning to get the boys an inflatable pool just so they could cool off during hot afternoons. The other day, we played with water guns and Ethan loved it a lot. It would be wonderful to have a sprinkler (I would even join them in this heat!) but I really don't want to waste water and Mama does not have a garden where the boys could use that. So I suppose, the pool will have to do.

Am just hoping that April and May will not be as terrible as I think it's going to be. I can already imagine our electric bill next month! Hopefully, it won't give me an aneurism or a heart attack.

I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack! I hope it doesn't give you an aneurism or heart attack too!!! :)