Wednesday, April 09, 2008

H-O-T!

Last night was one of the hottest nights this summer. Even the boys were restless in sleep. Ethan kept on changing positions. I know because I'm a light sleeper and he would move from my side to Nikki's side and then after a while, he would transfer to my side again. I had to turn on the AC in the middle of the night just so we could all have a comfy sleep. It was that warm. It's a good thing our AC has a timer or it would have been on the whole night (and then imagine what our electricity bill would be like!). Anyway, I hope that tonight would not be as warm. And I hope that we would have less nights like this this summer!

.....

Because of all this hot weather, I'm now considering having my hair cut - SHORT. Really. I mean, if my constant hairstyle this summer is a ponytail or a bun, then I might as well have a bit of length snipped from my tresses. Anyway, I'm still thinking about it though. But if this weather doesn't let up then I'm off to the salon! (Dyu hear that, weather?)

.....

Last Monday, my sis, bro, the boys and I went to the mall. I wore my Levi's jeans and guess what? It fitted me really nicely! When Ruther bought that for me (hey, I'm a stay-at-home mom, okay, so I need my husband to buy me stuff =D) it was a bit tight around my tummy (you know, the part that expands when you're pregnant?). But last Monday, it wasn't tight at all! Yay! It was like a small victory and I feel really great that at least I'm losing some weight these days. I think it's because of the weather. You could perspire buckets in this heat. But then again, I don't care! I lost some weight! Hahaha!

Okay, I'm being silly but still, I'm happy! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm a fan of short hair.... :)

Becky said...

We have a really dry, arid heat here, which helps, as it can be 114 and still managable...though we still enjoy a fan blowing right on us if possible! But there were a couple of times last summer where I just couldn't take it another minute, and turned it on in the night. When I wake up sticky, I get a little grumpy.

But if it will help me lose some weight...BRING IT ON!