Tuesday, April 15, 2008

RAINS

We have had some rains yesterday, at last. It was wonderful. When we woke up, a cloudy sky greeted us and I knew that the cool breeze would grant us a comfortable day. We spent the day reading and playing games. I was able to do a lot of studying too because the refreshing weather just made everyone less irritable so the boys were busy doing the things the do best (i.e., making a mess). For the first time in days, the boys did not rush to their pool to keep cool. For the first time in days, I could wear a top with sleeves and not feel warm. It was great. Today was a bit sunny but the cloudy sky made the afternoon tolerable. The boys napped comfortably and I had more time to study. I read in the news that there's a typhoon in the country. Well, I hope that it's not destructive enough to cost lives but at the same time, I hope that it will remain to keep the weather cool for the time being.

.....

I've been depressed for the past days (which probably explains why I haven't blogged). Some things in my life have just been really confusing and I just had to gather my thoughts and to reflect on things. Sometimes I wonder about the purpose of it all, sometimes I just want to give up. But then, all it takes is a silver lining, an olive branch and then all is well again. Well at least this time, I hope it will remain so.

No comments: