Monday, July 28, 2008

DAY AT THE BEACH

We went to the beach yesterday. We were invited by Ruther's friend and since the boys love to swim in the water (rather float in their floaties) so much, we decided to go through with it (after much debate I must add).

Anyway, we met up with Ruther's friends at Yokohama station. Then we transferred from JR line to Yokosuka line and then got off at Kamakura. Then we took another train (Enoden line) to Yuigahama and walked from there to the beach. It was quite sunny so after we picked a spot near the water's edge, we rented an umbrella. Then the boys quickly changed and made their way to the water. It was warm and delightful. Pretty soon, they were frolicking and having fun. I also changed into my bathing suit and then later, Ruther and I joined them. It was nice playing with the boys. The last time we were at the beach was when we went to Bohol, which was last January. It was also a good thing that the water yesterday was warm so I didn't have to worry about Ethan getting sick again. We took photos, Ruther got me a snow cone (which was so yummy and refreshing by the way that I wish I had another) and the boys had a blast. There were a lot of people at the beach but fortunately, it wasn't too crowded. We stayed there until around past 5 and then we went back to Yokohama. We had dinner at Friday's and Ruther enjoyed the baby back ribs. I loved the fries. The boys found the chicken yummy so everyone was sated. After that, we came home and of course, I had to find ways on how to get rid of the sand from all of our stuff. But it was fun and I'm glad we had a day to ourselves. Already, Nikki wants us to go back next month and why not? We all had a fun time. :)

No comments: