Friday, February 20, 2009

GETTING WARM

One thing I realized about having short hair is that it's quite difficult checking for any white hairs on my head. One of my favorite pastimes is checking for white hairs and when I had longer hair, I would just grasp a strand and check for a white hair or two without having to crane my neck or roll my eyes all over the sockets to check my scalp. Now that my hair is a whole lot shorter it's not as easy as before. But of course, that's just a little downside to having short hair. I still love my haircut. Besides, I could always ask (read: pester) Ruther to check my head for white hairs. What are husbands for anyway? :)

.....

It's become quite warm lately. We've started using the aircon in the afternoons because the air coming from the fan is just too humid. I don't want the boys getting sick in this weather so an hour of aircon while they nap is all right I suppose. I'm just bummed that it's become hot this early in the year. But then again, with global warming, I should not be surprised anymore.

.....

Last night I finished the murder mystery book I started to read a few days back. So now I'm back to readng my Nihongo books. Sometimes it can be boring. Sigh. Anyway, I might ask my sis if I could borrow a book or two this weekend. She's a reader like me so she has LOTS of books in her room. I'll ask her to get me another murder mystery. I like those kind of stories. :)

No comments: