Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY HEARTS DAY

Before anything else, a Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends. I hope that whether single or hitched, you are all happy and loved in your own little worlds. Love you all!

.....

Ruther greeted me last night. I really miss him. It's so much harder for me to be away from him right now for so many reasons. I really wish we didn't have to be apart right now. I just feel utterly alone. Sigh.

Sorry for being so emotional and sappy right now...

.....

Ruther's relatives from Australia will be arriving tonight. I'm sure it'll be another fun reunion for everyone. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of them. I remember blogging about Tita Nicki last year when she was here in the Philippines for a teaching stint. I really love talking to her. She is so smart and very insightful. She is open-minded and never judges people even if their opinions differ from hers. She is Australian but she has come to love the Filipino way of life as well. Tito Leo (Mama's brother) is such a fun guy. He reminds me of my dad who is fun-loving, happy and cheerful all the time. Natasha (or Tasha) is so sweet and loves books a lot. She loves to write as well. Her older sis Marissa will be arriving later on since she will be flying from New York. Marissa is a singer and has played Gabriella in Disney's High School Musical in Australia. I am quite proud of her. She has also several albums to her name. She is so talented. Anyway, I can't wait to see all of them. It's just too bad that Ruther isn't here right now to join the reunion.

No comments: