Sunday, February 15, 2009

RESTLESS

So, Tita Nicki saw my new hairstyle and you know what she said? She said it looks "sophisticated". That's her word exactly. Hmmm... Maybe I should keep my hairstyle for the next few years? Hahaha! Anyway, it was great seeing them all. I found out that Marissa will be arriving tomorrow at around 5pm. Already, Nikki can't stay away from all the visitors. He did his non-stop chatter the whole time until he pretty much lulled Natasha to sleep. :) Oh well, at least he's not shy anymore.

.....

Since I'm done reading all the Twilight books, I'm feeling pretty restless now. It's not that I'm not doing anything because with the homeschooling and reading my photography book and reviewing my Nihongo, I'm pretty much still "busy" but somehow, after all the cleaning and preparations we did for our visitors these past days I feel as though I'm not doing too much. I know, I'm being silly again but maybe it's also because I've gotten so used to having my schedule around Ruther that it seems like I'm not doing enough. Do I even make sense? Okay, I'll shut up now.

.....

My mom text messaged me the other day asking me when we were planning to come back to Manila. And with that message she hinted, "April 25?" I was like, "WHAAAT?" That's so late! I thought we were going to be in Zamboanga for only a month or so but I didn't we think were gonna be there that long! So I was like, "No, schedule us for the 18th". That's a week earlier. I figured a month and a half wouldn't be so bad as long as we keep ourselves busy there. Plus, I felt a teensy bit guilty about not visiting them last year. So I told Ruther we would be there from March 2 til April 18. Then after that, we'll begin our application for Japan. So for now I'll think about that and just make that my focus for the next few weeks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Short hair has always seemed more sophisticated to me than long hair...I'm sure it's an anthropological thing...

My blog now works at happyamy.com again. :)