Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WHICH ONE

I am torn between two tops for the reunion. I already had one planned out, a nice flowy green blouse which I'm planning to wear with skinny jeans and white sandals with heels. I even made a bead necklace to go with it. But when I heard that the place was not going to be airconditioned, I'm now wondering if I should rethink my attire. I definitely don't want to be uncomfortable on Sunday and be sweating all day. But at the same time, I hate changing my mind about something, especially when I've already come to a decision (like what I'm going to wear this Sunday). Don't ask me why but I'm weird like that. So now, I have to reaaally think about what I'm going to wear and frankly, this is really giving me a headache.

.....

Due to some boredom, I started reading a book again. I know I'm supposed to study my Nihongo and read my photography book but I've just been feeling so lazy these past days. I know, I know, I'm procrastinating again but with our homeschooling lessons and bonding with the relatives, there's just too much to think about and I can't focus that well when it comes to my books (well, except pocketbooks). So I suppose this means I will have to do all my "studying" when I get home to Zamboanga.

.....

Tita Nicki, Tasha and I talked about Twilight the movie the other day. Since Tasha hasn't read the book yet, she can't tell how close the movie is to the story. But she did say that the movie was nice. Tita Nicki agreed. Now I'm excited to see the movie. I missed it because we were in Japan when it was shown here. I do want to watch it with Ruther so I suppose if I can stand it, we'll watch it together when we get to Japan.

No comments: