Wednesday, April 01, 2009

BYE TOOTH

Nikki lost another tooth two days ago. I woke up that morning with Nikki telling me, "Look Mommy! I have another loose tooth!" And sure enough, the tiny tooth was right there on his palm. Don't you just love it? No drama at all. Just pop! and there's the tooth. No tears, no worries. Anyway, I kept the tooth and once we get back to Manila, that little incisor will join the other tooth in Nikki's milk tooth box. :)

.....

Editing and picking photos from our roadtrip is giving me a headache. I have to pick photos from 4 cameras (1 cam for dad, 1 for mom, 1 for me and 1 for Nikki) and it's really not an easy task. Anyway, I already did Day 1 and I'm now trying to finish day 2 but there are still so many photos to pick/edit that I think this will take me 2 more days to finish. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it.

.....

Everytime I come to Zamboanga I always feel like I gain weight. I guess it's the lack of activity. There's only so much one can do in a tiny city. I've been looking at the roadtrip photos and boy, do I look huge!! And of course I hate it. So once we're back in Manila, I'm getting on that treadmill again. You betcha I will.

No comments: