Tuesday, May 12, 2009

$20

I just recently checked my Paypal account and was shocked to discover that I have $20 in it!! That's roughly around PHP940! Not bad, right? I mean, I can't even remember the last time I checked my account and I even forgot my password! I had to check my email and get a new password and when I was finally in, I was so surprised to see $20 from a paid ad thing I did years ago. And now, I've been fired up again. I think I'm going to give this paid blogging thing another shot.

There's something very fulfilling about seeing that $20 as mine. I mean, it's all mine. Ruther had nothing to do with it. That was all from my efforts. Don't get me wrong, my husband is very accommodating and very generous (so I usually have to decline often) but of course, as everyone would know, it's very fulfilling to have accomplished something by oneself.

So now, I'm thinking of embarking on this new money-generating strategy. Hopefully, a blog a day would be the start. Wish me luck! :D

No comments: