Saturday, May 23, 2009

ALMOST OVER

We're having warm weather today. I suppose I should be glad that May is coming to a close which will (hopefully) mean less sweltering heat and much cooler breezes. I suppose when we go to Japan in July (should we make it there, that is), it'll be the same because it'll be summertime there. So I guess we'll be staying indoors again during the hot afternoons. But of course, we won't mind. :D

.....

I haven't been seriously studying my Nihongo lately. With all the things I need/needed to do, homeschooling the boys and earning by blogging, I pretty much just have a li'l bit of time left to open my books and study. But I suppose that'll have to change. I really do need to learn more than I currently do if I intend to start talking to people in Japan. So it'll be tough but hopefully, by the time we get there, I won't have the conversational skills of a 2-year-old anymore (no offense to 2-year-olds in Japan of course!). :D

No comments: