Monday, May 18, 2009

BENTOS

I'm thinking of preparing bentos for Ruther for his lunch once we're back in Japan. I find those colorful and nutritious boxed lunches really cute. So I've been searching the net for some recipes and I found some easy and nice ones that I think Ruther will like. I love to cook. I used to love to bake but it's not easy doing that without an oven here. So my passion shifted to cooking and I like it. I have fun trying new recipes and altering some of the flavors to suit my family's taste. It's challenging cooking for my boys (Ruther included of course) because they are so picky but I want them to eat healthy so I'll try to find some creative recipes. I know it'll be difficult, especially if we'll be in Japan because the ingredients will not only be expensive but also hard to find. But I'm sure I could come up with similar flavors just to keep the taste familiar. I'm excited to use all those gadgets for making bentos. I saw some in Daiso and I can't wait to use them! I'm sure everytime Ruther opens his bento he'll find not only a yummy lunch, but a fun surprise as well. :D

No comments: