Friday, May 22, 2009

REPLACEMENT

My laptop just gave up on me a couple of days ago. I don't know if it's because of the constant blogging (I certainly hope not!) or from frequent use but after I shut it down for a few minutes and then turned it back on after I was done with my chores, it just refused to reboot completely. After starting and re-starting it, it still refused to turn on and I rang Ruther to ask for help. He was still out so I asked my brother-in-law Russell for assistance (he's the only one here who could help me) and he took a look at it. We had to consult Ruther through videochat and it turns out, they suspect that the hard disk is problematic (i.e. refuses to function fully). So, Russ had to remove the hard disk from the laptop and today, I bought a new one which cost me P3,200. I don't mind the expense because well, I need my laptop of course, but I usually have our monthly budget and expenses planned out beforehand and unexpected purchases irks me a bit. Plus, I have yet to pay for the electricity bill and repair of the ref AND get Nikki's new glasses so I think next month I'll have to really plan out our expenses. Anyway, Russ is installing stuff onto my laptop so I'm hoping that I'll be back to using my laptop by next week.

1 comment:

Rizza said...

I thought Kuya Russ was in Dubai or somewhere out of the country? Hehe.