Wednesday, May 20, 2009

RESTLESS

I don't know why but I've been having troubled and restless sleep these past nights. I don't know if it's because I have a lot on my mind (nothing new there) or if it's because of something else. But lately I would wake up in the middle of the night (repeatedly) at certain hours. By morning I would feel as though I ran a marathon the day before. It's so weird. But if this doesn't stop I just know this is going to be a health problem. I know (and read) that lack of sleep is not healthy at all. And I certainly would not want anything to happen to me just because of restless sleep! Anyway, I'll see how the rest of the week goes and hopefully, I'll be able to get a good night's rest. Soon.

.....

Ruther has begun collecting the documents for our visa application and I hope by next week everything will be in order. I still have to get the list of all the documents we will need because we won't be applying for the temporary visa this time. I'm not sure if we will need to get and submit more documents. I hope that when I go to the travel agency (accredited by the Japan Embassy) next month, I won't be missing anything. I'm getting quite worried and excited about this whole application thing. Let's hope everything turns out okay...

No comments: