Monday, May 18, 2009

UP ALL NIGHT

I think Ethan had his first all-nighter. I'm not actually sure but I think he did. Last night, I slept kind of late (close to 2am) and he was still awake. He woke me up this morning at a quarter to 6, kissed me awake and promptly turned on all the lights in the room. Then he asked for some milk and after 2 minutes, he was fast asleep! I know other moms would be mad at this but well, since we're homeschooling, flexibility is our game so I'll probably just let him sleep til noon. :D

.....

It's challenging feeding my 2 boys. I sometimes wonder where I went wrong when they suddenly changed their eating habits. I remember giving the boys mashed veggies when they were little but now, it's like they hate almost everything! It's so frustrating to see them not eat. I mean, I eat veggies and all sorts of food so it's definitely not from lack of exposure. I just want them to start eating healthy again. Especially with Ethan who is still so dependent on milk. Of course I always hear crap about how the boys still drink milk in bottles but what the heck could I do? I tried weaning Nikki 3 times and 3 times he got sick. The last one was when he was hospitalized (this April). So call me whatever you want but I'll not compromise my sons' health just to satisfy the social norm. I'll wean them when they are good and ready. Anyway, I'll just have to come up with creative ways in feeding them even if it means spending half a day preparing their meals.

Any ideas?

No comments: