Thursday, May 07, 2009

WET WEDNESDAY

With mom here in Manila, we've been busy these past few days. Daddy already went back home to Zamboanga last Tuesday and already he misses the boys.

Mom and I went to Baclaran this morning. She wanted to pay for mass and do a bit of shopping. I was able to get a nice tunic blouse and a couple of other things. We were there for 2 1/2 hours then we headed home. I lacked sleep so after wating lunch, having a refreshing bath and taking care of the boys' needs, I had a nap. I didn't realize I was too tired until I woke up at 430pm. We got ready to go to SM Sucat (a nearby mall) and the boys were happy about the trip. I bought Nikki a new stroller bag (his old one was pretty ratty) and a 4D skeleton kit. We've been studying the skeletal system and he loved it! So this one will reinforce our lesson. For Ethan, I got the CAT machine set. It has a bulldozer, a power shovel, backhoe loader, roller and dumptruck. He really loved it! Well this boy loves vehicles so no surprise there. :)

Tomorrow I'll be going to the post office to send some stuff to Ruther and then maybe pass by his office in the afternoon to get the PhilHealth forms (if they are ready by then). I've been trying real hard not to procrastinate and so far, I've been okay in accomplishing my Things to Do list. I still have a few more to do this month and next month but hopefully everything will be done as scheduled.

.....

It's been raining again. We've only had around 3 days of sunny weather and now it's pretty cool again. I thought that this summer was going to be a really hot one but I guess the weather had other things in mind. Of course, I really don't mind the rains but I feel so sorry for those people in the north who suffered from the typhoon. Their homes were buried and they lost most of their stuff. It was such a sad sight. I hope that the government would do something and help those poor people.

.....

I'm still feeling quite elated over Pacquiao's win last Sunday. Of course, I found out about it through Russell who texted me the results and I was shocked to hear that it was over after 2 rounds! After watching the match I really couldn't help feeling so proud of Manny Pacquiao for accomplishing such a tremendous feat. He's really something and hopefully, he'll continue to bring laurels to the country wherever he may go and whoever he may fight.

Mabuhay ka Manny! :D

No comments: