Thursday, May 14, 2009

YEAH, RIGHT

Truth hurts. And today, I was told the truth and it hurt. And that's all I'm going to say...

.....

And so we had our annual physical exam today. It was quite eventful. Ethan didn't want to have his x-ray taken (he got scared when he heard the rumbling of the machine), and Nikki tried to grab the needle when the lab technician tried to extract blood from his arm (which made my heart jump to my throat) and I told him to NEVER do that again. Other than that, we had to repeat our medical history (which I do every year, at every physical exam). I was not able to have my pap smear done because the doctor was arriving at 1pm and we were done before 12 noon. Also, we really did not want to wait til 1pm because we were all hungry already and we also had to do some grocery-shopping. So I told the people at clinic that I'd have my pap smear done at another time. And they said it was okay. So, we went to SM Southmall for some lunch then did some grocery-shopping, then looked around at some of the shops, then we went home. I was pretty exhausted by the time we got home but I didn't want to have a nap anymore. I just had a lot on my mind and I had chores to do. I just didn't want to have a nap then not be able to sleep early tonight. I don't know why but I haven't been sleeping well these past few nights. Anyway, I'm glad that the physical exam is over now. That's another thing I'll be checking in my Things to Do List...

No comments: