Saturday, June 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!

It’s Ethan’s birthday today. Our boy is now 6 years old!

We didn’t have a party planned for him. My boys don’t mind the fanfare too much. As long as they have fun on their special day, they are happy. Besides, it wouldn’t be a real celebration without Ethan’s dad around.

Anyway, we spent the day at SM Mall of Asia. I decided to bring the boys to Kids Republic, a sort of play gym for kids. It’s like a huge indoor obstacle course and I was sure the boys would love it there. And I was right. They played for 2 1/2 hours while my siblings, my brothers-in-law and I went around the mall. While they were at Kids Republic, we bought Ethan’s presents and other necessary stuff. Then I just bought some spaghetti for dinner and we got Ethan’s cake at SM Sucat. When we got home, we took photos of Ethan with his cake and presents. We had the spaghetti and barbeque for dinner and we had some of Ethan’s yummy cake and ice cream too. After eating, we talked to Ruther through videochat and he greeted his boy a happy birthday. I told Ruther all about our day and he was glad that Ethan had fun. Hopefully next year, we will be celebrating Ethan’s 7th birthday together.

No comments: