Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!

It's Nikki's birthday today!! And he's 8!! Can't believe he's not a baby anymore. I still remember the first time I saw him at the hospital. He was so tiny. And now he's such a big boy. Sigh... I wish time would move slowly sometimes...

.....

We're not going to have a party but we're definitely inviting some relatives over for some merienda. We're going to the mall in the morning to buy some food and to get the cake and then for the rest of the afternoon, the boys are free to do as they please. Of course, can't do away with the picture-taking. :D

.....

I've been crocheting like crazy for the past weeks. I started slow coz I needed to relearn the stitches but now I'm getting the hang of it. I just have to remember to keep the tension equal so my work won't look weird. I've posted some of the crochet stuff I made in Facebook and my friends liked them! I was happy when they said they wanted me to make stuff for them. Wow. I still need a whole lot of practice so you know what this means... more yarn, more patterns, more happy crocheting... :D

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hapy birthday to Nikki!