Monday, February 08, 2010

BIRTHDAY

It's Ruther's birthday today! He's now 35. Wow. How time flies.

It's a good thing our birthday cards arrived today and on time. When Ruther was home from work, he messaged me that he got the cards. Whew! Nikki and I made a cute card that looked like a DSLite. Ethan's was like a shirt and tie. Ruther liked them and I was glad.

We got him a birthday muffin and blew a candle for him. The boys enjoyed that. Hopefully, future birthdays will be spent together.

.....

Well, in my case, still the same. Still pregnant. I could feel my waist thickening a bit but I'm hoping it isn't so. I mean I'm just on my second month for goodness' sake. Other symptoms are breast tenderness (and I mean ouch!), sleepiness and allergies. My skin has this tiny bumps that are just so darn itchy! So far, my allergy has been the most uncomfortable experience yet. Sigh.

And yes. I still wish we're having a girl...

No comments: