Monday, August 16, 2010

THE PAST DAYS...

It's been a somewhat busy week. Last Friday, Nikki had science experiments with his homeschool class and there were just too many (seven!) it was exhausting by the time we were done. It was kind of fun too, but it was difficult to cram 7 experiments in 3 hours. Hopefully next time, we'd have fewer experiments and more time to appreciate the lessons.

.....

I've been trying to come up with ideas for the baby's baptism. I know it's too early but I just want to be prepared. I'm thinking of the candles for the ceremony, the baby's clothes, the baby favors, the venue and our budget. With Ruther back in the Philippines we can't afford to overspend because the money coming in is not as much as when he's out of the country. So we might have to to tighten our belts this next few months.

.....

Speaking of money, I'm more and more inclined to finding work in the next few months after the baby is born. I would so love to work in Japan (if I'm lucky enough to be sponsored) but at the same time, I'm having qualms about leaving the boys. It'll be tough and I know I could handle it (with much crying and heartache of course) but can they? That's what worries me to no end. But as early as now, I'm trying to apply already. Am hoping to get some good replies later...

.....

Ruther has been feeling kind of low these past days. There has been some coughing and sneezing at his office and I think he's getting it too. Been making him take Vitamin C and juices and so far he hasn't been feverish. Hopefully he won't get sick these next few days...

.....

The baby kicks and moves around a lot these days my sleep gets disturbed. I sometimes wake up with an urgent need to pee or, a slight pain in my belly because of all the moving and twisting and turning. The baby is soooo active it's a miracle I'm not in labor yet! Sigh...

No comments: