Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm Late!

No, not that kind of late.

I mean, I'm late in my lessons!! I have one more week to go.  Problem is, I'm halfway done with my week 4 video lectures!  Yikes! Have a lot of catching up to do! Sigh...  Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish everything in the next few days.  Our exams will be on March 1.  That means, I have a week to finish all the lectures, study and rewrite some of my notes (would write during the video lecture and my penmanship is a mess!).

Wish me luck!

.....

Last Saturday the family went to SM Mall of Asia to watch the first day of the Pyromusical.  It's an annual event that showcases fireworks display from different countries accompanied by music.  It's fun and the kids enjoy it. We try to go at least once every year since it began.  Once, we watched all the displays (it ran for 5 Saturdays) and it was fun even if it rained one time.  So yeah, we hope to make this a yearly thing until either the boys get fed up of it, or we're too old to go.  Har har!

.....

My parents are coming from Zamboanga on Monday!  So excited to see them!  I really love spending time with them since we hardly ever see each other except through Skype.  I also want the boys to spend time with them so they always have that bond.  I was (paternal) and am (maternal) quite close with my grandparents so I want my boys to form that bond with their grandparents and have special memories with them.  So yeah, looking forward to make memories with them... :D

.....

Ever since I started the business course, I have business on the brain.  I think:  What products will I sell potentially?  Who will my customers be?  How will  make sure that my customers buy from me?  How will I get the products to sell?  And all those... It's like I have so many ideas and questions that I either feel mentally tired sometimes or get so excited I can't sleep.  Weird.  But yeah, I have some ideas and hopefully, they will put me on the road to entrepreneurship...


No comments: