Tuesday, November 03, 2020

2 More Months

 It's November. Only 2 more months and 2020 will be over. I am hoping and praying that 2021 will be a complete turnaround of 2020. I hope that there will be sunshine and rainbows. I hope that my family will once more be able to travel and see wondrous and beautiful places. I hope that everyone will be well, will be free from the threat of Covid and that the world will return to normalcy. I hope that Ruther and I could finally celebrate our 20th anniversary in the place we call our second home.

Is that too much to ask?

My prayers for 2021 is that it will be an exciting and positive adventure for me and my family. After months and months of living under a cloud, I hope that 2021 will be full of goodness and joy. I am not even thinking about Christmas anymore. I just want 2020 to be over.

.....

The super typhoon passed by without damage and for that I was so glad. I was praying that the storm would weaken more and more as it approached Manila. After the devastation in Albay and Catanduanes, I don't think the Philippines could afford another destruction. And thankfully, it did weaken and left the Philippines Sunday evening. Thank you God. But where the typhoon struck the hardest, I feel extreme sorrow and heartache. :( 

.....

Making plans for 2021 for our family is very difficult at the moment but we need to do it. We need to move forward and think of the future. We cannot let Covid hang over our heads. So, we're taking a chance, we're going to try at least. And we'll see. If change comes for us, then it was meant to happen. 

Fingers crossed and hoping for the best.


No comments: