Friday, December 29, 2006

2007 RESOLUTIONS

resolution (rez-a-lu-shen) - n. firm determination; a resolving to do something; a course of action determined or decided on

Some people find resolutions lame, I suppose. But I think it's a nice way to get things in gear for the new year. It's nice to have a future goal, an expectation of things just so we could make sure the year does not become too uncontrollable. I think it's a nice way of challenging ourselves to do something new, to better ourselves as a person. Thus said, these are mine:

1.) enrol in the UPOU course I have wanted to get these past months
2.) stick to homeschooling Nikki and Ethan (no matter how much I am pressured by relatives to send Nikki to school this coming school year)
3.) learn a new hobby
4.) stick to a regular exercise regimen (and I mean regular)
5.) go to church regularly
6.) complete all 9 Misa de Gallo
7.) be a better wife and mom to my family
8.) find a good sport for Nikki and Ethan in the summer
9.) go to Boracay and Bohol
10.) eat healthier and influence Ruther to do the same
11.) watch less tv and read more
12.) to continue blogging
13.) get a tan

(will add next time if there's more...)

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Yette

Wonderful resolutions. One question, what is the 9 misa de gallo?

In regards to PPP...I don't believe you have to be US resident as they have people asking for posts from the Uk and such. All you have to do is go to payperpost.com and sign up. If you decide to go for will you please use me as a reference? All you need is my email: rachelannmac@hotmail.com

To date I have earned $800 since October!

:P said...

hi rachel!

the misa de gallo are the 9 dawn masses before Christmas (usually starts at 4am!). hopefully, 2007 will be the year i complete it. =D

i'll check the site and will surely use you as reference! thanks a bunch!
=D