Friday, December 29, 2006

MY CURRENTLY NONEXISTENT SHOWS

I miss my tv shows. I really enjoy watching the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and National Geographic at my leisure. I also miss my shows at ABS-CBN especially The Correspondents, Kontrobersyal and Probe. Wonderful programs that really stimulate the mind. After checking the TV schedule today, I find out that they have a new program in the morning, Kabuhayang Swak na Swak. It's just too bad I am away because I think it would be great to watch this. I have been wanting to put up a small business and I think I could get great ideas from this show. Just too bad. Hopefully, I could still get some ideas when I get home, that is, if this show is still running... I also wish we had the Lifestyle Network and HGTV on cable back home. I get a lot of creative ideas from there. Oh well...

No comments: