Thursday, December 28, 2006

BRAISED PORK SPARE RIBS

Yesterday, the boys and I went to the market to buy meats and vegetables. We were pretty low on food supplies so it was just the right time for us to so some marketing. Anyway, while there, I saw a slab of spareribs and thought that it would be a nice change from the usual meat we buy and cook. So I got that and decided to cook something for dinner.

When we arrived home, I checked my favorite cooking site and saw this recipe for spareribs. It was perfect. Not only was it easy to cook, but I had all the ingredients available in the kitchen and all I had to do was leave it on the stove. Perfect. When we finally had dinner, it was really yummy. Ruther liked it and I was glad. Next week, I'll do more experimental cooking. Hopefully, they will be just as successful as this one. =)

No comments: