Thursday, December 28, 2006

CHORES

Yesterday was chores, chores, and more chores for me. Since we were pretty busy from December 22nd til the 25th, everything was pretty much on hold until Christmas was over. So yesterday, I was in full chore mode. In the morning, we went to the market. After we got back, I loaded the washing machine and while it was running, I divided the meats into packs for easy thawing and put them all in the freezer. Then, I vacuumed the apartment and cleaned the kitchen. I hung all the newly-washed clothes and then I cooked lunch and fed the boys. After putting the boys to sleep for their afternoon nap, I took down the Christmas decorations. In the evening, I prepared dinner. After that, I washed the dishes and ironed come clothes. Whew! Sure was a busy day. Today, I'll try to take it easy. Maybe I'll bring the boys to the playground in the afternoon. It's such a beautiful day outside...

No comments: