Tuesday, December 19, 2006

DISNEY/PIXAR'S CARS


Thanks to my 2 boys, I have been introduced to this spectacular movie. It's such a colorful, wonderful story, I have watched this like, so maaany times these past months. I love the concept of using cars as characters. I think it was a cute touch. I love the story, I love the lessons learned (I teach them to my boys, of course) and I love the different characters. Lightning McQueen has been rendered beautifully through the voice of Owen Wilson. He was perfect for Lightning. The other characters I loved were Guido and Mater. They were so funny! =D In toto, the movie has a wonderful story, funny lines, cute characters and amazing animation. The soundtrack is great too! My boys love it as much as I do. I can't remember the last time I thoroughly enjoyed an animated movie this much. I think it was Finding Nemo. Yes, that's it. And now, Cars is my current favorite. I hope Disney/Pixar comes up with another great movie for kids and parents to watch together.

No comments: