Thursday, December 21, 2006

A DREARY - YET HOPEFUL - THURSDAY MORNING

It's a very cold morning today. Weather information says it's around 7 degrees. Since I have no intention of going out today, I'll be warm and cozy with the boys inside the apartment. I have several activities lined up for them today. Last night, Ethan did 2 dot-to-dot worksheets. His first try. He enjoyed it. So today, we might make 2 more then color the picture afterwards. I find it a bit difficult to look for activities suitable for Ethan because he has a short attention span and he is more focused on physical activities. So, I was glad that he found a new thing to do aside from coloring and drawing. I'll just have Nikki answer some worksheets from his book then maybe later in the afternoon we could do a Christmas craft.

.....

I was so thrilled when Nikki asked me to play the movie Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer the other day. I was glad that he wanted to watch that movie. My siblings and I really enjoyed that movie in our childhood and I really wanted Nikki and Ethan to like it as well. So, when he requested for it, I was quite happy and we watched Rudolph together. He already knows some of the songs too. I hope this will be a tradition in our family; to watch Rudolph every Christmas.

No comments: